The OSU College of Veterinary Medicine has a nationally recognized program in camelid medicine and surgery.
The program’s reputation for excellence was built on a foundation of research, education, state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment, and community outreach. That reputation continues to grow as the program:
- Conducts research that expands the knowledge of camelid biology.
- Hosts a biennial international camelid conference.
- Teaches veterinary college courses on the latest techniques in camelid diagnosis and treatment.
- Offers workshops in camelid medicine and surgery for students and veterinarians from around the world.
- Provides expert speakers for international camelid conferences.