- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
289 Magruder Hall
541-737-5361 (voice mail)
- 1999- Endocrine Society Travel Award, 81st Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
- 2003- Endocrine Society Travel Award, 85th Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA
- 2004- International Society for Endocrinology Travel Award, 12th Congress, Lisboa, Portugal
- 2009- Top Prof Award, Oregon State University Mortar Board
Professional and Research Interests:
- Reproductive neuroendocrinology and neurosecretion
- Circadian control of reproductive capacity, at the level of the hypothalamus and gonads
- Sex steroid hormone modulation of neuronal gene expression and activity
- Role of the circadian clock in initiation/progression of reproductive cancers
Bebas P, Goodall CP, Majewska M, Neumann A, Giebultowicz JM, Chappell PE. 2009. Circadian clock and output genes are rhythmically expressed in extratesticular ducts and accessory organs of mice.. The FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. 23(2):523-33.
Chappell PE, White RS, Mellon PL. 2003. Circadian gene expression regulates pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) secretory patterns in the hypothalamic GnRH-secreting GT1-7 cell line.. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 23(35):11202-13.