- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
A. Morrie Craig
- 1996 OAS Scientist of the Year
Professional and Research Interests:
- Toxicology and detoxification of plants
- Endophyte toxicosis
- Tansy ragwort toxicosis
- Aflatoxin toxicosis
- Role of antioxidants in health and disease conditions
- Biodegradation of environmental pollutants, particularly oil spills and TNT
- Drug testing in animal athletes, including sled dogs and racing pigeons
Lehner AF, Duringer JM, Estill CT, Tobin T, Craig AM. 2011. ESI-Mass spectrometric and HPLC elucidation of a new ergot alkaloid from perennial ryegrass hay silage associated with bovine reproductive problems.. Toxicology mechanisms and methods. 21(8):606-21.
Grubb TL, Gold JR, Schlipf JW, Craig AM, Walker KC, Riebold TW. 2005. Assessment of serum concentrations and sedative effects of fentanyl after transdermal administration at three dosages in healthy llamas.. American journal of veterinary research. 66(5):907-9.