- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
261 Magruder Hall
541-737-4812 (hospital reception)
Education and Professional Training:
- 2011: Residency in Diagnostic Imaging, Michigan State University
- 2007: Small Animal rotating internship, Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center
- 2006: DVM University of California Davis
- 2002: PhD in Neuroscience, University of Texas, Health Science Center, Houston
- 1999: MS in Neuroscience, University of Texas, Health Science Center, Houston
- 1996: BS in Animal Physiology and Neuorscience, University of California, San Diego
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- Phi Zeta-honorary Society of Veterinary Medicine
Professional and Research Interests:
- Imaging of lymph nodes
- Imaging of neoplasia
- Neurobiology of learning and memory
Seiler GS, Robertson ID, Mai W, Widmer WR, Suran J, Nemanic S, Lamb CR, Lang J, Johnson JL, Thrall DE. 2012. Usefulness of a half-fourier acquisition single-shot turbo spin-echo pulse sequence in identifying arachnoid diverticula in dogs.. Veterinary radiology & ultrasound : the official journal of the American College of Veterinary Radiology and the International Veterinary Radiology Association. 53(2):157-61.
Nemanic S, London CA, Wisner ER. 2006. Comparison of thoracic radiographs and single breath-hold helical CT for detection of pulmonary nodules in dogs with metastatic neoplasia.. Journal of veterinary internal medicine / American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. 20(3):508-15.
Nemanic S, Alvarado MC, Bachevalier J. 2004. The hippocampal/parahippocampal regions and recognition memory: insights from visual paired comparison versus object-delayed nonmatching in monkeys.. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 24(8):2013-26.