- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
A. Morrie Craig
- 1996 OAS Scientist of the Year
Professional and Research Interests:
- Toxicology and detoxification of plants
- Endophyte toxicosis
- Tansy ragwort toxicosis
- Aflatoxin toxicosis
- Role of antioxidants in health and disease conditions
- Biodegradation of environmental pollutants, particularly oil spills and TNT
- Drug testing in animal athletes, including sled dogs and racing pigeons
Lehner AF, Duringer JM, Estill CT, Tobin T, Craig AM. 2011. ESI-Mass spectrometric and HPLC elucidation of a new ergot alkaloid from perennial ryegrass hay silage associated with bovine reproductive problems.. Toxicology mechanisms and methods. 21(8):606-21.
Duringer JM, Lewis R, Kuehn L, Fleischmann T, Craig AM. 2005. Growth and hepatic in vitro metabolism of ergotamine in mice divergently selected for response to endophyte toxicity.. Xenobiotica; the fate of foreign compounds in biological systems. 35(6):531-48.