- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Christiane V. Löhr
144 Magruder Hall
- 2007 Elected to membership in the Alpha Gamma Chapter of the Society of Phi Zeta
- 2002 Charles Louis Davis Foundation Student Scholarship Award, New Orleans, LA
- 2001 Graduate Student Competition Award, American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, Hershey, PA
- 1997 Karl Pfizer Award for Doctoral Thesis in Veterinary Medicine, Justus-Liebig University, Giessen, Germany
Professional and Research Interests:
- Neoplastic diseases-pathogenesis, treatment, and prevention
- Infectious diseases-diagnostics, pathogenesis
- Aquatic and exotic animal diseases especially diseases of marine mammals, alpacas and llamas
Chapter - Postmortem Examination. In: “Small Animal Pediatrics: The first 12 Month of Life”; Editors: ME Peterson and M Kutzler; to be published September 2008 by Saunders, Elsevier Inc.
Editor and Text Translation - German edition of “Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease” (McGavin, Zachary); Editors JP Teifke, CV Löhr, R. Klopfleisch and R. Marshang; to be published May 2009 by Elsevier, Munich, Germany
Teifke JP, Löhr CV, Shirasawa H. 1998. Detection of canine oral papillomavirus-DNA in canine oral squamous cell carcinomas and p53 overexpressing skin papillomas of the dog using the polymerase chain reaction and non-radioactive in situ hybridization.. Veterinary microbiology. 60(2-4):119-30.