- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Faculty and Staff Profiles
A Caring Community: Whether you work here or would like to join us, we’d like you to know we appreciate what our faculty and staff bring to the College of Veterinary Medicine. Your work helps us make breakthroughs in veterinary and human medicine. Our students look to your success as an example. And your dedication to them means that future generations of practitioners, researchers and diagnosticians have the solid skills they need to become leaders in their fields.
- Comparison of Growth Factor Treatments on the Fibrochondrogenic Potential of Canine Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes for Meniscal Tissue Engineering.
- Comparison of 2 Fluid Ingress/Egress Systems for Canine Stifle Arthroscopy Using Computed Tomography.
- Growth factor treated tensioned synoviocyte neotissues: Towards meniscal bioscaffold tissue engineering.
- Seasonal effects of heat shock on bacterial populations, including artificial Vibrio parahaemolyticus exposure, in the Pacific oyster, Crassostrea gigas.
- Gene network reconstruction reveals cell cycle and antiviral genes as major drivers of cervical cancer.
- Serum alpha1-proteinase inhibitor concentrations in healthy dogs--method validation and determination of reference interval and intra-individual variation.
- One Hundred Two Tumors in 100 Goats (1987-2011).
Apr 16, 2014
The soaring space in the college horse arena was a perfect location for last week’s wet lab: Hands-on practice with six local farriers. The farrier lab was sponsored by the American Association of Equine Practitioners and included a review of foot anatomy and basic trimming techniques by veterinarian Dr. Bill Brown and farrier Shane Westman. [...] Read full story.
Apr 16, 2014
Dr. Jennifer Fowler, Diagnostic Imaging Resident, has been awarded the American College of Veterinary Radiology Resident Research Grant by the Veterinary Ultrasound Society. It is one of only four $7,500 grants provided by the ACVR to residents across the country in support of their research. Dr. Fowler will be working on Evaluation of Accuracy of [...] Read full story.
Apr 15, 2014
If you’ve got a gently used or new purse that’s just taking up room in your closet, donate it to raise money for CVM scholarships! Kelley Marchbanks, Development Director for the college is organizing a silent auction of handbags, wallets, backpacks, and laptop bags and needs donations! Bring your new or gently used gear to [...] Read full story.