- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Faculty and Staff
The OSU College of Veterinary Medicine is proud of our skilled and dedicated faculty and staff. Your work makes an impact on our community, our state and our world. In addition, you are the role models that help develop our students into practitioners, researchers, and diagnosticians with the skills they need to become leaders in their fields.
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Autolysis in Vibrio tubiashii and Vibrio coralliilyticus.
- Histopathological features of canine spontaneous non-neoplastic gastric polyps - a retrospective study of 15 cases.
- Roles of the sodium-translocating NADH:quinone oxidoreductase (Na+-NQR) on vibrio cholerae metabolism, motility and osmotic stress resistance.
- Effect of supranutritional maternal and colostral selenium supplementation on passive absorption of immunoglobulin G in selenium-replete dairy calves.
- Neurotropic T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma in a 14-year-old Morgan gelding.
- Unusual fluorescent granulomas and myonecrosis in danio rerio infected by the microsporidian pathogen pseudoloma neurophilia.
- Inhibition of the sodium-translocating NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase [Na+-NQR] decreases cholera toxin production in Vibrio cholerae O1 at the late exponential growth phase.
Oct 15, 2014
Clients and donors are invited to get a behind-the-scenes look at the Lois Bates Acheson Veterinary Teaching Hospital at an open house on Friday, October 24, 4:30 -7:30 p.m. Tours will leave from the Magruder Hall main lobby every 20 minutes and include stops at several services including cardiology, oncology, diagnostic imaging, equine treadmill, and […]Read full story.
Oct 15, 2014
The Morris Animal Foundation is looking for a few good pups—3,000 to be exact—to be part of a groundbreaking study to improve the lives of dogs. The Golden Retriever Lifetime Study tracks volunteer dogs’ health in order to gain insights into preventing and treating cancer and other canine diseases. It collects genetic, environmental and nutritional […]Read full story.
Oct 13, 2014
It’s time for the annual CVM Shrimp Boil courtesy of Rocky Bigbie and Zoetis. Faculty, staff, students and alumni are invited to join Rocky for shrimp and all the fixin’s on the front lawn of Magruder Hall on Thursday, October 16, 4 – 6 pm. That leaves plenty of time to get over to the […]Read full story.