Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Sedation and general anesthesia for a wide variety of high-risk patients and special procedures.
- General anesthesia for minimally invasive procedures.
- Management of difficult airway.
- Advanced monitoring techniques including electrocardiography, pulse oximetry, arterial blood pressure, capnography, anesthetic agent analysis, and arterial blood gas analysis.
- Use of infusion pumps to tailor administration of supportive medication to critically ill patients.
- Use of anesthesia record keeping software for anesthetized animals to increase patient safety.
- Regional anesthetic techniques including epidural and brachial plexus anesthesia/analgesia.
- Mechanical ventilation.
- Anesthesia of large and small animal patients
- Complete perioperative patient care
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Support and care of critically ill patients
Certified Veterinary Technicians