- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Charting your Future: The work you do at Oregon State’s College of Veterinary Medicine is preparing you to follow your passion, whether it’s animal or human health. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to providing you with individual attention and access to some of the Northwest’s most sophisticated diagnostic and rehabilitation facilities. The experiential learning opportunities you pursue – in Corvallis, Portland, and beyond – give you hands-on skills that go beyond the classroom, so that when you graduate you’ll be ready use your knowledge to create healthier, happier communities.
OSU bookstore lists. For All Classes, use drop-down menu to set term and choose either Vet Med Biomedical (VMB) or Vet Med Clinical (VMC). (Please purchase textbooks for your classes or year only)
Policies and Procedures
- Absence Policies and request form
- Academic Standards Policies
- Guest Hooders at Graduation
- Professional Code of Conduct
- Safety Policy for Personnel and Students
- Laboratory Safety Policy
- Guidelines for Student Representatives and Commercial Companies
- DVM licensing regulations, State of Oregon Licensing Application
- North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE)
CVM Student Organizations
- Class of 2017 White Coat Ceremony (jpeg)
- Class of 2016 White Coat Ceremony (pdf)
- Class of 2015 White Coat Ceremony (jpeg)
- Class of 2014 White Coat Ceremony (pdf)
Aug 27, 2014
Oregon State University mascot, Benny the Beaver, visited the Lois Bates Acheson Veterinary Teaching Hospital to get a checkup in preparation for the upcoming football season. You can tag along with him in this video! Read full story.
Aug 27, 2014
CVM senior student Megan Lee recently presented her research at the 2014 International Union of Microbiological Societies Congresses (IUMS) held in Montreal, Quebec Canada. She was the winner of the OSU CVM Summer Research Day 2013, which provided the travel funds to IUMS. The research she presented to the international audience of microbiologists was entitled [...] Read full story.
Aug 27, 2014
Oregon State University and the Oregon Sea Grant is launching a nationwide, online, survey-based study on “Pet Well-Being and the Environment”. The study is investigating the motivations for pet ownership, the environment that pet owners desire for their pets, and the pet owner’s decisions on the choice, use, storage and disposal of pet pharmaceuticals and [...] Read full story.