- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Charting your Future: The work you do at Oregon State’s College of Veterinary Medicine is preparing you to follow your passion, whether it’s animal or human health. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to providing you with individual attention and access to some of the Northwest’s most sophisticated diagnostic and rehabilitation facilities. The experiential learning opportunities you pursue – in Corvallis, Portland, and beyond – give you hands-on skills that go beyond the classroom, so that when you graduate you’ll be ready use your knowledge to create healthier, happier communities.
OSU bookstore lists. For All Classes, use drop-down menu to set term and choose either Vet Med Biomedical (VMB) or Vet Med Clinical (VMC). (Please purchase textbooks for your classes or year only)
Policies and Procedures
- Absence Policies and request form
- Academic Standards Policies
- Guest Hooders at Graduation
- Professional Code of Conduct
- Safety Policy for Personnel and Students
- Laboratory Safety Policy
- Guidelines for Student Representatives and Commercial Companies
- DVM licensing regulations, State of Oregon Licensing Application
- North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE)
CVM Student Organizations
- Class of 2017 White Coat Ceremony (jpeg)
- Class of 2016 White Coat Ceremony (pdf)
- Class of 2015 White Coat Ceremony (jpeg)
- Class of 2014 White Coat Ceremony (pdf)
Oct 15, 2014
Clients and donors are invited to get a behind-the-scenes look at the Lois Bates Acheson Veterinary Teaching Hospital at an open house on Friday, October 24, 4:30 -7:30 p.m. Tours will leave from the Magruder Hall main lobby every 20 minutes and include stops at several services including cardiology, oncology, diagnostic imaging, equine treadmill, and […]Read full story.
Oct 15, 2014
The Morris Animal Foundation is looking for a few good pups—3,000 to be exact—to be part of a groundbreaking study to improve the lives of dogs. The Golden Retriever Lifetime Study tracks volunteer dogs’ health in order to gain insights into preventing and treating cancer and other canine diseases. It collects genetic, environmental and nutritional […]Read full story.
Oct 13, 2014
It’s time for the annual CVM Shrimp Boil courtesy of Rocky Bigbie and Zoetis. Faculty, staff, students and alumni are invited to join Rocky for shrimp and all the fixin’s on the front lawn of Magruder Hall on Thursday, October 16, 4 – 6 pm. That leaves plenty of time to get over to the […]Read full story.