- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
CVM Student Organizations
Join a student organization and enrich your life!
Being a member of a student organization at CVM is a great way for you to meet people with common interests and be an active part of the OSU community and beyond.
Class of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
Agriculture Animal Club
American Animal Hospital Association, Student Chapter
American Association of Equine Practitioners, Student Chapter
American Association of Feline Practitioners, Student Chapter
American College of Veterinary Pathology, Student Chapter
American Veterinary Dentistry Society, Student Chapter
American Veterinary Medical Association, Student Chapter (SCAVMA)
Broad Spectrum Veterinary Student Association
Christian Veterinary Fellowship
International Veterinary Students Association (IVSA)
Laboratory Animal & Animal Research Club
Shelter Medicine & Humane Society Vet Med Assoc., SC
Society for Theriogenology, Student Chapter
Veterinary Business Management Association
Veterinary Surgery Club
Zoo, Wildlife & Exotic Animal Medicine Club (ZWE)
To be an OSU recognized student organization, the officers must register the organization and renew it each year. The deadline for registration is October 26.
How to start (or renew) an SO:
1. Elect officers and find a faculty advisor.
2. Determine SO category (voluntary student organization VSO most common)
3. Write a constitution (see SLI website for template)
4. Register via the on-line registration process:
5. Once the SO has approval, apply for an MU Student Organization Account. Fund raising activities, sponsorships, and SO dues (if applicable) are deposited into this account. The MU accounting office is in room 215 of the MU and the contact person is Nicole Havranek (7-2306).
The OSU Student Leadership and Involvement (SLI) website has detailed information.