- Future Students
- DVM degree program
- Graduate Programs
- Request information
- Contacts, Map, and Directions
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
A Future in Veterinary Medicine: Our students come to Oregon State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine because they are passionate about helping animals lead healthy and happy lives – and we give them the tools to do that, whether it’s in the classroom or beyond it. Students here work in new, state-of-the-art facilities alongside our world-class faculty including specialists in cardiology, oncology, imaging and rehabilitation. The individual attention our students get from faculty and hospital staff is, in part, why year after year 100% percent of our students pass their board exams. It's all about helping our students become the very best practitioners and researchers.
OSU Vet Med offers students unique experiences that are not available anywhere else including:
- An optional two-week experience at the Hatfield Marine Science Center on the Oregon coast
- Three weeks of surgery experience at the Humane Society's Animal Medical Learning Center in Portland
- An optional two-week experience at the Wildlife Safari Zoological Park
OSU Vet Med is proud of our state-of-the-art facilities. We have the latest in sophisticated equipment for education and treatment including:
- A 64-slice CT scanner
- A 3-D echocardio unit
- A small animal MRI
- A high-speed treadmill for equine rehabilitation
- Small animal rehabilitation and physiotherapy facilities
- Multimedia classrooms
- New, fully equipped wet and dry laboratories
Want to know more?
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Program
What is the OSU Campus like? Watch a video.
OSU College of Veterinary Medicine is fully accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association's Council on Education.