Join a student organization and enrich your life!
Being a member of a student organization at CCVM is a great way for you to meet people with common interests and be an active part of the OSU community and beyond.
To see the full list of clubs at CCVM.
Class of 2017
Class of 2018
Class of 2019
Class of 2020
Agriculture Animal Club
American Animal Hospital Association, Student Chapter
American Association of Equine Practitioners, Student Chapter
American Association of Feline Practitioners, Student Chapter
American College of Veterinary Pathology, Student Chapter
American Veterinary Dentistry Society, Student Chapter
American Veterinary Medical Association, Student Chapter (SCAVMA)
Broad Spectrum Veterinary Student Association
Christian Veterinary Fellowship
Integrative Veterinary Medicine Club
International Veterinary Students Association (IVSA)
Laboratory Animal & Animal Research Club
Shelter Medicine & Humane Society Vet Med Assoc., SC
Society for Theriogenology, Student Chapter
Veterinary Business Management Association (VBMA)
Veterinary Ethics Club
Veterinary Surgery Club
Zoo, Wildlife & Exotic Animal Medicine Club (ZWE)
To be an OSU recognized student organization, the officers must register the organization and renew it each year.
How to start (or renew) an SO:
1. Elect officers and find a faculty advisor.
2. Determine SO category (voluntary student organization (VSO) most common)
3. Write a constitution (or ask Dean's office for one to copy)
4. Register via the on-line registration process:
5. Once the SO has approval, apply for an MU Student Organization Account. Fund raising activities, sponsorships, and SO dues (if applicable) are deposited into this account. The MU accounting office is the AABC and the contact person is Nichole Havranek (7-2306).
The OSU Student Leadership and Involvement (SLI) website has detailed information.
Danté Holloway, OSU SLI, 541.737-1562
Robin Ryan, OSU SLI, event planning, 541.737-2917
Nicole Havranek, student accounts, 541.737-2306